Wed -Sat, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
2819 Spenard Road
Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Email or Call
Bambino's Products are available on our website and from these vendors:
If you are located in Anchorage, you can order Bambino's Baby Food straight off the menu at 49th State Brewery, Bar and Grill. We are working to provide our high quality baby food products to other restaurants in cities throughout the United States.
If you are a restaurant owner and would like to offer Bambino's at your location, please contact us at email@example.com.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Founder and CEO, Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas, received a Bachelor of Science in Biology with a minor in Business from Baylor University where she also attended Baylor Medical School. Her medical rotations included neurosciences, geriatric, gynecological oncology with an emphasis on breast augmentation and reconstruction at the University of Washington, Baylor Medical School and the Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Born in Greece, Zoi grew up in a family of organic farmers and learned the importance of pure, healthy, fresh food. When the family moved to Alaska, they became successful restaurateurs continuing the healthy, organic food tradition. Zoi learned from a young age about the handling, manufacturing and delivery of quality foods. She was inspired by what she had learned. Working closely with leading allergists and pediatricians, Zoi used her medical training to develop a nutritionally superior baby food that would improve children’s health by establishing healthy eating habits at the earliest age. Her efforts to lead a healthier generations Zoi, often presents her personal research and business practices to national and worldly health and business conferences and summits.
Zoi was honored by the State of Texas with a resolution that commended her for “dedication to improving childhood nutrition.” The resolution was signed and presented by Texas Rep. Charles “Doc” Anderson following Zoi’s presentation on nutrition at Baylor University in Waco.
Concurrently, City of Waco Mayor Kyle Deaver proclaimed November 2, 2017, as “Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas Day” in honor of her “outstanding leadership and commitment to health and nutrition,” citing specifically “the development of Bambino’s Frozen Baby Food, which contributes to the well-being of infants, children, and adults with a variety of health conditions."
Zoi was also presented with a certificate of appreciation from Baylor University President Linda Livingstone, PhD, for being a faithful ambassador for the school.
Zoi manufactures Bambino’s Baby Food in Anchorage, Alaska where she lives with her husband, Andreas and two small children.
Bambino’s Frozen Baby Food
Bambino's Frozen Baby Food has revolutionized baby food with all-natural, preservative-free, authentic meals optimized for infant nutrition while reducing allergy and obesity concerns. Bambino’s frozen meals combine protein, vegetables, and whole grains as recommended by pediatricians and allergists for infants four months and older.
Bambino’s is the only baby food company:
- With complete traceability and transparency in its sourcing and manufacturing;
- To feature wild Alaska seafood and its superior Omega 3s;
- To produce a cookie/cereal proven to reduce peanut allergies in high-risk infants. Presented as natural alternative to peanut introduction in 2017. Read more about thePeanut Mani.
- To use vegetables grown for them by organic farmers in Alaska where the soil is free of pesticides and herbicides.
Bambino's ships to all 50 U.S. states, and the District of Columbia and offers subscription service from their organic, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and pescatarian varieties.
All products are produced in Bambino’s Baby Food manufacturing facility in Anchorage, Alaska. Production facility is open to families to see and learn about our process.
- Innovation, Anchorage Daily News Achievement in Business
- Manufacturer of the Year, State of Alaska
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Gold Pan Award
- Women's Business Excellence
- America's Choice Award for Best Organic Brand
- Alaska Symphony of Seafood, People's Choice Award for Salmon Bisque baby food
- Elias Best New Startup by Alaska Business Monthly
- Alaska Symphony of Seafood, Grand Prize for Hali Halibut baby food
- First Place Business Plan Competition
- Featured by Hoda Kobt from the Today Show
- Essential Nutrition, Baylor University, 2017
- Early Introduction to Peanuts, American Allergy Asthma, 2016 and 2017
- Peanut Introduction, National Institutes of Health, 2016
- Healthy Conscience Manufacturing, 2016
Safety and Certifications
All Bambino’s products are manufactured exclusively at the Bambino’s facility in Anchorage, Alaska. Products have been tested and both the manufacturing facility and products are certified by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and Alaska DEC (Department of Environmental Conservation).
Subscription Baby Food Service available and Ships to your door: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming